Thursday, February 26, 2009

A wise man once said:

"We pay for life with death, everything in between should be free".  That man was Bill Hicks.  He died fifteen years ago today.  Comedian, philosopher, tortured soul, prophet.

Have been scribbling my musings in notebooks for long enough.  It's time to merge onto the information superhighway with my blinker on.  Facebook?  I have resisted that self imposed eradicator of privacy up until this point, so, no.  Twitter?  I dig the brevity by but as long as Ashton Kutcher draws breath, no.  So here we go.

I don't pretend to think that any of my wannabe Gonzo journalistic experiences will be worth dedicating to anyone.  However, if anything I write helps squeeze your third eye, well, that would be rad.

In the meantime,  RIP Bill...

No comments:

Post a Comment